Thursday 18 April 2013

For You!

As I have travelled my journey I have been very fortunate to meet some great friends.  In 1994 I found myself living back in London following the break up of my marriage.

It was at this time that I met a lovely guy who was then and still does remain very close to my heart.  I was sad and at a low point, not really knowing whether I had made the right decision to move back to the big city and away from my family and close school friends.

However at this time this friend walked into my life, he was a huge support and we developed a close bond, today we don't keep in touch as much as I would like but life moves on I guess. As a result for the purpose of this blog I have dedicated this poem simply

'For You'

       For the man who held my hand
      so tight
and got me through
so many nights
For the man who never asked
me why?
when saddnes came
and I would cry
For the man who dried the
tears away
and by my side
would always stay
For the man I owe
my life line too

       Yes my friend
           The man is YOU!

If YOU, my friend,  read this you will recongnise yourself - Thank You for being there.....




No comments:

Post a Comment