Friday 24 May 2013

Apologies to my followers but something has happened to time this month, I didn't realise that three weeks have passed since I last wrote a blog and posted a poem.... did anyone else notice May spring by?

I was actually shocked yesterday when I received a mail asking 'Have you booked your Christmas Party yet? - hold on, can we have summer first.......please. 

My month of May saw me sharing my workshops with many lovely new clients, it is a joy to see how the workshops assist people to transform their lives, the vision board event  being a particular favourite. As attendees work through thier visions, eagerly cutting out pictures and words from magazines thier dreams become focused and they gain clarity for thier journey ahead.

As I looked through my poetry to find one to share with you today I came across this quote which I wrote many years ago, seems to sum up the vision baord event nicely:

'Let there be no space between us and our dreams' - Beverley Jones

 
 
 
 
Todays poem is one I wrote many years ago, I was single and living in Dublin but these words came to me to shine a light on how my future would be different and how I would know when....
 
 
My Intution Told Me...
You walked into the room
sunshine lit my life
you were him
My Intution told me so
 

 
                   Your eyes met mine
                             and looked into my soul
 
                             Did you feel it?
                             the warmth
                             created by the flames
                             you lit around my heart
 
                             I am no longer afraid
                             I have found the
                             safety of your arms
 
                                                 My Intution told me so
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment