Monday 26 September 2011

Visulisation at its best!

Todays memory is of more recent times but it comes from such an important time in my life that I want to take this opportunity to share it with you!

In 2009 I  went through a  burn out situation from work which resulted in a period of depression and anxiety.  During this time I suffered a great deal from negative thinking and found myself as a result in negative situations.  ( For those who want to read more, my story of this time and how I came thorugh it will soon be available in a book).

At this time I really didnt know where to turn next however I had been fortunate in the previous year to come across a book by a delightful lady - Sue Stone - Love Life, Live Life.  I can honestly tell you that at this point in my life I certainly didnt love my life nor where I was. As I struggled to come to terms with my illness I picked up Sues book and realised that through the process of believing and visulisation I could turn my life around to a life I loved!

As my illness lead me down the route of having to leave my corporate role I found myself in a position of having to re-think what it was I wanted to do with my life.  I carried out a lot of research and thought a lot before it came to me that the most important thing in my life was the care I had for others.  As I spoke to friends I was guided towards taking the journey of becomng a Life and Business Coach - just like Sue.  This lady had a truely inspiring story and I found myself thinking - I too want to inspire others and help them live thier life and dreams to the full.

I read and re-read  the book and listened to Sue's CD and decided that I could do this - using the tools Sue provides in the book I set out on my journey.

I held a very strong visulisation in my heart that one day I would meet Sue Stone, I would introduce myself to her and indeed work with her in getting the message of  Positivity, Love and Happiness across the globe. I held onto this as I studied for my diploma but soon realised through the studying that while I was keen to get a qualification it was my life experience that could help to inspire others the most.

I started my business in Aug 2010 and passed on the tools I had come across in life .....  I followed Sue on the social media and communicated with her via E.mails / newsletters etc. Now for somebody who preaches about the Law of Attraction and the various ways in which you can 'Make your life Happen' - you wouldn't think it would come as a surprise to find an E.Mail in my inbox from Sue in June 2011 inviting people to train with her and become an Accredited Sue Stone Coach whereby you would become part of the Sue Stone Foundation - well a surprise it was.

I was elated - I couldnt wait to apply and I am very proud to say that on the 8th and 9th of September I attended and completed the training and my VISION is now my REALITY!!

I share this story with anyone who will listen hence why I have shared it with you... it is important as I do not class myself as a Text Book coach,  I coach from experience and by sharing my stories inspire others to live thier life to the full.

This week take a moment to think about something you really WANT, you must be clear in your desire (again Clairity is covered more in my soon to be published book), write down your aspiration, give it feeling, fall in love with it and imagine how you will feel when you acheive it.

I have many other visions which I know are attainable - my vision boards take pride of place in my office - remember 'Believe you can and you will'

Have a great week and join me next week for another memory which again will lead me to share with you the part it has played on my journey to the positive live I live today.

No comments:

Post a Comment